Thursday, February 3, 2011

A few funnies to get you through the freeze...

Kyle keeps us in stitches a lot of the time around here. Here are a few of his more recent funnies...

He was wearing a golf style shirt at school one day with a long sleeve shirt under it. He looked down at one point, and the buttons had come unbuttoned. He quickly started buttoning them, and said to Whittney, "Better get these buttoned. It's inappropriate for you to see my chest hair."

For lunch on one of Caryn's first days as our new cook, she prepared meatloaf, but made it Italian style with mozzerella cheese in it. Kyle saw me putting it out on the table, and said, "Oh, lamb chops, huh?" I said, "Kyle, this is meatloaf." He asked what the white stuff was, and I told him cheese...it was Italian style. He goes, "Meatloaf...Italian style...cool."


Today, as I sat in my office with the ceiling leaking all around me (thanks for that Mother Nature!) Jordan was sitting with me waiting for her dad. She said, "I'm glad you aren't making me sit in front of your desk where the water is dripping." I explained that I wouldn't do that, because I wouldn't want her to get wet. She said to me, "Yeah, and thanks. Because if my hair was wet, boy would I have to hear it from my dad. But I'll tell you right now, even if my hair got wet from the drips, don't worry because I wouldn't let him say a thing to you about it." I asked, "Well, are you pretty much in charge around your house?" And she said, "No, my dad is. But even though he's in charge, I won't even let him think about saying anything to you..."

No comments: