Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just another day in Ms. Sally's world...

Ms. Sally fell yesterday...hard...to the floor. SHE'S OKAY!!! But after she fell, she looked up to see Harrison with a funny look on her face. She said, "You thought that was funny, didn't you, H?" He replies, "I wanted to laugh so bad, Ms. Sally, but I was afraid you might really be hurt!!"

This morning in Sally's room, two boys were having a problem because one of them said the other one spit at him. After some talking, Sally realized that the little boy spit on the other when he was talking...on accident. Sally sat with both boys and said, "It's important to swallow before you talk. If you don't, you may spit on someone else. It does happen, I've spit on Ms. Lori before when we were talking. I just told her I was sorry. So, "first little boy", can you please apologize to "other little boy"?" Boy #1: I'm sorry. Boy #2: I "assept" your apology.
Problem solved, Ms. Sally got up and walked away. Ben, who has been watching this whole thing goes, "Whoa...Ms. Sally, you're just like Dr. Phil!"

No comments: