Friday, October 8, 2010

Aww...I love you, too

We have had a crazy week around here with water issues...no hot water (we thought), low water pressure, leaks..just craziness. I have been on the phone with the plumber more times than I would have thought possible in one week. Yesterday, I happened to glance over at the green room sink while someone was washing their hands, and thought it was leaking from underneath. I yelled, "OH NO!" And then told Whittney I thought she had a leak in her room. I said, "If I call that plumber one more time, he's going to think I have a crush on him." Kyle said, "What's a crush mean?" I couldn't really think of how to explain it, so I just said, "Well, a crush is when you're kind of sweet on someone." Kyle looked at me and said, "Ms. Lori, I think I have a crush on you." I love my job.

Speaking of Kyle, he announced yesterday that his dad lost four teeth. Annika replied, "My dad didn't , 'cause he's not old yet."

Today is dress like a farmer day! I always love to see the combinations that everyone comes up with for farmer day! Everything from John Deere hats, to bandanas, to galoshes...You parents have some great imaginations, and we appreciate the effort you put forth in helping your kids enjoy this day!!

No comments: