Friday, February 20, 2009

Who loves you, Ms. Carly??

Today in Carly's room, the children were saying to one another, "I like you, Riya." "I like you, Grayson." "I like you, Remington." Grayson looked at Carly and said, "But we all love you, Ms. Carly." I wonder if he was trying to get a honey stick...

Last week in Carly's room, Ellery was heading to the bathroom. She stuck her head out and said, "I'm going to the bathroom. I'm going to be going pee-pee...and poo-poo. You guys go on with your preschool...this could take a while." Someday, she'll be mortified knowing that I told this story to everyone!!

Today, Cooper's mom brought chocolate covered edamame for the teachers to try (very, very good!!). Cooper was explaining to us what they were and said, "I like the chocolate, but I don't like the dried edamame. It's really hard to get all of the chocolate off without eating the edamame...but I can if I try really hard!" I knew I loved him with good reason!!

Finally, I was working with Ava today on her book, and she told me she wanted to dedicated it to "the boys in Ms. Sally's room". I tried to dissuade her a little, but she was firm...that was her dedication! I said, "OK...you can dedicate it to the boys." Then she said, "My mommy says, 'No boys, Ava.' But I say, 'Yes boys!!'"

I love my job...
Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: